Kolkata Airport (CCU) – Services
Kolkata Airport (CCU) or Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport has one unic large Terminal which includes both domestic and international flights. Within Kolkata Airport you will find restaurants, dutty free shops, cafeterias, ATMs, Currency exchange etc… Other services and facilities you’ll find at CCU Airport are:
- Lounges: lounge facilities are available both in domestic and international Terminal areas. They are located next to the security check-in area, so passengers can wait and rest in a comfortable space while they wait for their flight.
- Luggage reclaim: Kolkata Airport counts with 10 luggage conveyor belts for the Domestic arriving flights and 6 for the international operations.
- Check-in: CCU Airport counts with 112 check-in desks within the passenger Terminal (domestic and international operations). They are distributed in the following way:
o Check-in Island B: operates with domestic flights. Go Air & Spice Jet
o Check-in Island C: operates with domestic flights. Indigo
o Check-in Island D: operates with domestic flights. Jet Airways
o Check-in Island E: operates with domestic flights. Air India
o Check-in Island F: operates with international flights. Air Asia, Singapore Airlines/Silk air, Thai Airways
o Check-in Island G: operates with international flights. Air India, Biman Bangladesh, United Airways, Bhutan Airways, China Eastern Airways
o Check-in Island H: operates with international flights. Emirates, Qatar Airways, Dragon air, Druk Air, Regent Airways
- Child care rooms: these rooms are available at various points of Kolkata Airport’s passenger Terminal.
- Left Luggage: this storage facility is working on a secure keeping left luggage service. Your left luggage can be stored during a few hours up to 30 days. It operates all day 24/7. You can book it at the Arrivals and Departures areas of Kolkata Airport. Both domestic and international flight areas can leave the luggage up to 30 days. It costs 20 rupees per bag per 24 hours. For more information or details contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ email@example.com.
- Medical assistance: Kolkata Airport passenger Terminal also counts with medical assistance within the Terminal. If needed you have medical service both at Departures and Arrivals areas. If an emergency would occur contact the medical assistance number:
o Departures Aedical Assistance: +91 251198017/+97 25691033
o Arrivals Medical Assistance: +91 25691128/ +97 9903388004
- Transfers within the Terminal: all parts of the Terminal are well connected through escalator facilities. International area is well connected with the domestic, and within the International area there are several connections as well (due to it is quiet big).
- Wifi: Kolkata Airport counts with Wifi connection for its passengers. Once you are connected to the Wifi network you’ll have to open the browser and access to the Wifi login page, enter your details and create an account.
- There are a few Smoking rooms available within the Terminal of Kolkata Airport (CCU)
- Post Office
- Prayer rooms